Wednesday, November 16, 2011

That Should Be Me...

Justin Bieber's "That Should Be Me" has t be my all time favorite song. The first time I listened to this song I was riding in the car with Laci Gronlund and I remember we listened to it a lot because she kept saying that this song fit the situation I was going through at the time. However, what most people do not realize no matter what they think about their current situation nine times out of ten this song would describe it. The time of life between college and high school is when most people find someone that means a lot to them personally and to lose that person, it does not matter how strong you are, deep down you are thinking "that should be me." It is not easy to sit back and let someone that means the world to you walk away but in the long run it could be better for both of you. I was always told in life that the people leave your life for a reason, but sometimes you just do not want to believe that. When I listen to this song it brings back so many memories. It makes me miss all the good times I used to have and long talks on the phone. This song brings back the good memories that I have experienced in my life time. High school was by far the best four years of my life. In time you learn to love and when to let go. This song shows how hard it is to move on, but in reality moving on is the best thing that could ever happen in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment