Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grammar Ninja

Grammar Ninja was hard for me because I was never really taught what words went had what meaning. The schools I was raised in were all about sports and not so much education. They did not teach the way they really should have. The only way I know math is because I am just good at it. English never was my strong suit. My sister would go over my work and tell me what was wrong in it and it mostly had to do with this type of stuff. I have to have one on one work in order to understand the proper parts of speech and all the grammar rules. I never was able to get that one on one time I needed so that is why this particular game was really hard for me. I hope someone got as much help from this as I did when they played it. I know now that I have to work extremely hard on this particular subject just from playing this game a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment