Monday, November 21, 2011

Reflection: Hyperbole and a hlaf

Hyperbole and a half I thought I could relate to but I actually could not. I am not sure what it would feel like to wake up one day and just be depressed but I do know what it feels like to have a reason to be depressed. It is not fun to wake and not want to move but you have to. This blog I feel targets the people who suffer from depression. In the end it tells you that if you are unhappy without a cause that you should not let anyone bring you down, and anyone who tries to is just not worth all the pain that you are taking by it mentally. Depression is not something that just goes away overnight. It takes time and a lot of hard work to get yourself back to the right state of mind. Some people just do not understand how someone could be depressed, but truth is some depressed people do not know why they are depressed. Depression is sometimes a thing that you cannot control. I have learned through my depression that when you turn to God and put it in his hands it all ends up working itself out. Yes, I still have the days when I do not feel like getting out of bed and when I just want to shut the world out but you just have to keep standing strong. No matter what happens you have to know that you can overcome depression. This blog would really help the unskeptical depressed person, you know the one that just will not listen to anyone, to realize that there is a way out of all the pain and agoney you just have to put some effort in it. Most importantly you have to remember that depression does not only hurt you it hurts your family and friends alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment