Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Confused Words Tutorial

I have problems with words just for the simple fact that I am dyslexic but I try not to use that as an excuse for what I do wrong. I usually only get the to and too confused when I am writing. I do not really get confused I just have problems spelling the words correctly because of this problem. I try to work really hard on all the English I do just to make sure that I do not get the wrong word when I am using the commonly confused words. It makes it harder on me but it does not matter some things come easy to others. I am used to not being able to just write a paper so I know for me that it takes time and effort, therefore I know I have to focus to get things done. Like I said it does not come easy but to me I feel like that is what will make my writing better one day. People get words mixed up all the time so I do not feel quite as bad on this one. Most people even make up their own words half of the time and they do not even make sense. That or they throw out some random big words just to sound smarter than what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment