Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Confused words game

When I played the game I got a perfect score which showed me that I really do not need much work with this topic. However, the game is good practice for people who may get the words confused easily. The timer adds pressure so that you have to not only think hard but you have to think fast. It trains you to be able to look at words and know the difference faster than you did before. In the long run this will be extremely helpful to anyone that plays it and is in need of help. I am glad I played just so I could get a feel of if I needed to work on this or not. It truly does imporve speed in not only getting the correct word but spelling it correctly as well. It is important when you are using these common words that you are able to spell them right because some people may think it is a completely different word opening up a totally different can of worms. All in all it is just really important to know exactly what word you are using and how it spell it. I have learned that it is not good to just try to use big words unless you truly know what they mean because if you do not then you just look stupid, and no one likes a dumb ass. There is no sense in trying to be something you are not. I am not an English major and trust me I am not affraid to tell people that.

No comments:

Post a Comment