Monday, August 29, 2011

So there is this guy....

It is hard to focus when you have things on your mind. Things like the person back home when you are miles away in college, or the the boy staying right across campus. There are a million things that go through a persons mind every second of everyday. No one knows what a single person is thinking, however, I am going to share whats on my mind. They say that the last person you think about before you go to bed is the person that means the most to you. I am not going to tell you who that may be but I believe that statement is true. I cannot go to bed without thinking did they make it home okay or are they going to wake up in the morning. Our lives, as much as we hate it, can be determined by who we care about and how much we care about them. My life is not very complex it is just a lot of not very important stuff. The most complex thing I have is school and its not even that difficult for me personally. However, when you sleep with stuff on your mind you wake up with the same thing on your mind. This makes it very difficult to go on with your day. In time you get used to it, but that takes quite a bit of time. It is not just doing something to ditract you because in the end you will end up thinking about the same thing. The beest thing to do is to tell the person how you feel and get it over with. They may never talk to you again but hey at least you tried. You did what you had to do to get that person off your mind. I really wish I could take my own advise, but I cannot so I will just share and hope that it helps someone. I will work on taking my advise but it is hard to basically eat your words.

3 comments:

  1. This advise is great. I was just having that same problem the other day. Sometimes it take another person saying the same thing to make you really see what it mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ur fishes name is jaws i learned today...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suggest that this certain someone go and read your blog, and see if that person gets the hint! ;)

    ReplyDelete