Friday, August 19, 2011

My life in a blog. . .

I am Jessie O'Dell and I am from Church Hill, Tennessee. I have an older sister named Alyssa. My mom and my dad are devoricd but both in live in Bristol, Tennessee so I have to live with my best friend Ashley. I graduated from Volunteer Comprehensive High School on May 28th, 2011. I am attending Lees-McRae College and plan on attending New York University for graduate school to get my degree in Athletic Training and Physical Therapy. One day I plan to work for the New York Yankees and living in uptown New York. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great future sight you have to already be looking ahead to graduate school; that's great! Now, we need to get a picture of my conure parrot and a picture of your betta and put them on your blog somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you forgot to mention that you are wild black person lol.

    ReplyDelete